Friday, September 10, 2010

TCR Podcast - Episode 2

As I wrote in my previous post, I'm continuing with the making of the awful podcasts for a little while - and here's the second one right here! I have to apologize for the atrocious sound quality (and general quality) - I'll really try to do much better for the next one. Incidentally, the next podcast will probably come up either Monday or Tuesday of next week. Unless it's Wednesday. Anyway, on this podcast, I talk about my plan for the blog, the debut of FX's Terriers, have a dumb conversation with myself about ratings, touch on the new Thermals album (their music is featured today), and rapidly talk about some things I've been meaning to get to for over a month. Enjoy!

Download the podcast here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5g98il8oxbf0e33

No comments:

Post a Comment