Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hmm, Now Where Did I Put That Blog of Mine...

Howdy, readers. It's been a while since I've put anything up here, and I'm sorry for that - a sentiment that I seem to be expressing a lot on this blog. Well, you can't say I didn't warn you this time, since I said I would be pretty busy with school. I mean, technically you could point out that I promised I would have a podcast up "next week" back in September (I recorded most of it, but finally just gave up), but let's just let the past stay in the past. Carpe diem, and all that good stuff!

In any case, I finally have some time off for Thanksgiving, and I'll be doing a bit of writing over this break. I'm not promising much, and anything I put up is likely going be very random and not necessarily fit the loose format I devised for the blog, but I hope you'll forgive me.

Suffice it to say, I'm back, and I hope all my wonderful, dedicated, imaginary fans will come back too.

No comments:

Post a Comment